Calibration Management Software
Every plant has some kind of system for managing calibration operations and data, yet only one-fourth of plants use software designed for that purpose. A plant can improve the quality, productivity and cost-effectiveness of its entire calibration process by using Beamex® CMX Calibration Software for managing calibrations.
Beamex® CMX improves every phase of a calibration process
1. Planning & decision-making
- Plan procedures and calibration strategies.
- Manage all calibration assets.
- Maintain position, device and calibrator databases.
- Automated alerts for scheduled calibrations.
2. Organizing calibration activities
- Create calibration instructions that guide the technician through the calibration.
- Download calibration instructions to a documenting calibrator.
- No need for pen and paper!
3. Executing calibrations
- With documenting calibrators, calibration results stored in the calibrator’s memory can be automatically uploaded back to calibration software.
- No typing errors.
4. Paperless documentation
- Produce reports automatically.
- All calibration data is stored in the database
- Print calibration certificates, reports and labels in electronic format, or on paper.
- Documentation meets regulatory requirements
(e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 17025, FDA, GMP/GAMP, 21 CFR Part 11).
5. Analysis and process improvements
- Analyze what is the optimal calibration interval with History Trend function in the calibration software.
- All calibration records are easily accessible for audits.
Business benefits of using Beamex® CMX
- Paperless calibration management
- Analyze whether you need to increase or decrease calibration frequency
– good instrument performance justifies reduced calibration frequency
Improve quality and reduce risk
- Regulatory compliance (e.g. ISO, FDA, GMP/GAMP, 21 CFR Part 11)
- Create, manage and store calibration data safely and efficiently
- No more typing errors when documenting calibration data
- Streamline and automate the entire calibration process, reduce time spent from start to finish
- Replace manual procedures with an automated and validated process
- Cut production down-time
Main functionality of Beamex® CMX
- Plan & schedule calibrations
- Manage & store all calibration data
- Analyze & optimize calibration interval
- Easy and efficient to use
- Explorer-type user-interface
- Calibrator communication/manual entry
- Pocket PC interface available
- Produce automatically reports, labels & certificates (electronic format/paper)
Customer experiences from using Beamex® CMX*
82% of CMX customers state that using Beamex products has resulted in cost-savings in some part of their operations.
94% of CMX customers state that using Beamex products has improved the efficiency of their calibration procedures.
92% of CMX customers state that using Beamex products has improved the quality of their calibration system.
*Beamex Customer Study 2008
Showing all 3 results