The Beamex POC6 is an accurate and user-friendly automatic pressure output controller, providing regulated output from vacuum to 70 bar (1015 psi). The POC6 can be delivered as panel mounted to Beamex MCS100 Workstation or as a portable desk top version. The POC6 can be used as a stand-alone pressure controller or as integrated to the Beamex calibration system. Together with the MC5 family and Beamex CMX Calibration software, the POC6 offers a fully automated, integrated solution for performing, documenting and managing calibrations easily, efficiently and accurately.
Part of Beamex Integrated Calibration Solution
Together with the MC5 family and Beamex CMX Calibration software, the POC6 offers a fully automated solution for performing, documenting and managing calibrations easily, efficiently and accurately.
Unique control valve technique
A technique that provides a very precise control.
The touch screen of the POC6 makes it easy and efficient to use.
Portable or panel mounted
The POC6 can be delivered as panel mounted to Beamex MCS100 Workstation or as a portable desk top version.
Accredited Calibration Certificate as standard
The POC6 is delivered with a traceable, accredited calibration certificate.
• Pressure ranges from vacuum up to 70 bar g
• 7” color touch-screen
• Unique control technique
• High precision < 0.015 % FS
• 1 Year Uncertainty < 0.025 % FS
• Control stability < 0.004 % FS
• Fast control
• DPI510 emulation
Two models available
• Portable / Table top model
• Panel mounted model (MCS Series Workstation, MCS100 Mobile Trolley, MCS100 Desk Top Cabinet)
• 7” color touch screen
• Several user interface languages available
• Very easy direct entry of set points
• Programmable steps
• Fine adjustment (analogue gauge calibration)
Unique control technique
• Unique control valve technique
• Far better than conventional magnetic solenoid valves
• Provides very precise control
• Silent control
Standard pressure ranges
• ± 1 bar (±14.5 psi)
• -1 … 6 bar (-14.5 … 87 psi)
• -1 … 20 bar (-14.5 … 290 psi)
• -1 … 70 bar (-14.5 … 1015 psi)
Special ranges available on request
• Absolute pressure range (Absolute range instead of Gauge range)
• Barometric precision reference (enabling Absolute range for Gauge model, or Gauge range for Absolute model)
• Panel mounting kit
• Bezel and handle
• User guide
• Accredited Calibration Certificate
• Mains cable