The Beamex MC2-IS Intrinsically Safe Multifunction Calibrator is an ATEX and IECEx certified calibrator designed for use in potentially explosive environments such as offshore platforms, oil refineries, chemical and petrochemical plants where inflammable gases may be present. It connects to almost 20 available Beamex intrinsically safe external pressure modules. The calibrator has a compact size and design.
Compact and user-friendly
Compact-sized, lightweight portable calibrator with large graphical display, multilingual interface and full numerical keyboard. Calibration is fast and simple.
The MC2-IS is delivered with a traceable, accredited calibration certificate.
Safe and robust field calibrator
The ATEX and IECEx certified MC2-IS is robust and made for tough use with impact protectors and membrane keyboard.
Wide configuration possibilities
The MC2-IS provides a number of configuration possibilities with connection to almost 20 available Beamex external pressure modules (IS).
• Internal pressure module (barometric only)
• Connection for external pressure modules
• Loop supply
• Current measurement (with internal and external supply)
• Voltage measurement
• Frequency measurement
• Pulse counting
• Switch sensing
• Current generation
• Voltage generation
• Frequency generation
• Pulse generation
• mV measurement / simulation
• Resistance measurement / simulation
• RTD measurement / simulation
• TC measurement / simulation
• Large graphical display
• Menu-based interface
• ATEX: Ex II 1 G Ex ia IIC T4 Ga (Ta = -10 … +50°C)
• IECEx: Ex ia IIC T4 Ga (Ta = -10 … +50°C)
• User guide
• Calibration certificate
• Internal rechargeable NiMH battery pack + battery charger
• Test leads and clips
• USB cable
• Product safety note
• EC declaration of conformity
• Pressure T-hose
• Soft carrying case
• Connection cable for external pressure modules
• External pressure modules
• Calibration hand pump