Variable Speed Drive with embedded Services dedicated to process Industry and Utilities for 3 phases synchronous, asynchrous and special motors from 0,75kW to 1,5MW.
Altivar Process is a Services Oriented Drive designed to reduce OPEX in Process & Utilities installations, thanks to embedded digital services
Altivar Process also provides unique engineered drive solutions
The first Services Oriented Drive with :
- Embedded Power measurement and Energy dashboard
- Embedded process monitoring and control
- Embedded Pump curves embedded (easy to set 5 points curve)
- Low Harmonics (THDi < 48% at 80% load or THDi < 5% with low harmonic offer)
- Start & Stop function to reduce consumption at stop.
- Asset monitoring & protection
- Drift monitoring
- Easy maintenance (Dynamic QR-Code)
- Seamless integration with embedded Ethernet
- From device to process control with the Smart Process Object
- From data to insights with the embedded Web Server
Unique Engineered Drives :
- Proven technical cooling and harmonics solutions
- Modular and compact design
- Easy grid integration
- Embedded Control (PLC, RTU, HMI)
- A full set of control option
Services Oriented Drives
This new concept of drives meets the major needs of the process and utilities in terms of over equipment efficiency and Total Cost of ownership by supporting the energy management, asset management and also the overall performances of the process.
- Sustainable cost savings thanks to predictive condition-based maintenance
- Up to 20% downtime reduction without additional investment
Unique Engineered Drives
Schneider Electric’s expertise in design and application services delivers solution-specific designs dedicated to your process requirements for seamless plant integration.
- Minimize design and delivery risks
- Reduces the commissioning and adaptation time
Enhanced Drives specifications
Compact and modular, suitable even in harsh environments, Altivar Process is perfect for upgrades, retrofits, or new installations.
- Withstand the severe conditions of use both electrical as environmental
Altivar Process drives have been specifically designed for industrial processes, such as:
WWW: Pumping station, boosting station, borehole pump, lifting station, aeration, as compression, sludge conveying…
O&G: Electrically submersible pump, jack pumps, oil line pump, swapping pump, water injection pump, regasification compressor… Refinery: pumps, fans, compressors…
- Mining: Floatation & thickening, de-watering and filtration, mine shaft pumps…
- Cement: Pre-heater fan, kiln waste gas fan, cooler exhaust fan, vertical roller mill, pump for water supply…
- Metal: blast furnace blower, water distribution pump system, draught fan, dedusting fan, coke machine (Oven)…
F&B: dairy (pumping pipe distribution, milk powder drying, centrifugal pump…), sugar (pumps, blower for drying…)