Barometric Pressure Transfer Standard PTB330TS makes field inspection accurate and easy. It combines a PTB330 digital barometer with a hand-held MI70 indicator within a portable unit functioning as a transfer standard. The optional HMP155 probe is available for accurate humidity and temperature measurement.
- Portable, battery operated transfer standard with data logging capability
- Barometric pressure with Vaisala BAROCAP® Digital Barometer PTB330
– Excellent long term stability
– Accurate measurement
– Added reliability through redundancy
- Optional humidity and temperature measurements with HMP155
– Vaisala HUMICAP®180R sensor – superior long-term stability
– New, fast temperature probe
– Chemical purge
- Data can be logged, and transferred to a PC via MI70 Link software
- For professional meteorology, aviation, laboratories and demanding industrial applications
These specifications apply when MI70, PTB330 and HMP155 are used together in the PTB330TS product. For individual specifications, please refer to the product documentation and brochures of the PTB330 and HMP155.
Operating temperature range -10 … +40 °C (+14 … +104 )°F Operating humidity range non-condensing Maximum pressure limit 5000 hPa abs. Power supply Rechargeable NiMH battery pack with AC-adapter or 4xAA-size alkalines, type IEC LR6 Operation time (using rechargeable battery pack) Continuous use with PTB330 11 h typical at +20 °C (+68 °F) Datalogging use up to 30 days Menu languages English, Chinese, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Japanese, Swedish, Finnish Display LCD with backlight, graphic trend display of any parameter, character height up to 16 mm Data logging capacity 2700 points Alarm audible alarm function PTB330TS is in conformity with the following EU directives: – EMC Directive (2004/108/EC) Complies with the EMC product family standard EN61326-1, Electrical equipment for measurement control and laboratory use – Basic immunity test requirements. – Low Voltage Directive (2006/95/EC) – ROHS Directive (2002/95/EC)