The Vaisala Radiation Shield Series DTR500 are solar radiation and precipitation shields supporting humidity probe installations in outdoor applications.
- Protects temperature and humidity probes from scattered, as well as, direct solar radiation and rain
- Naturally ventilated
- Easy to install on a vertical pole, horizontal beam or flat surface
- Suitable for a wide range of applications
- Choice of shields and mounting accessories
- Used together with the HMT337 Humidity Transmitter, the HMT120/130 Humidity Transmitter, the HMP155 Humidity Probes, the HMP60 Humidity and Temperature Probe , and the HMP110 Humidity and Temperature Probe .
Shield Protects Sensor The maintenance-free DTR500 series shields protect the humidity and temperature sensors from solar radiation and precipitation. They provide excellent ventilation while blocking both direct and reflected solar radiation. The special plastic used in the plates has excellent thermal characteristics; the white outer surface reflects radiation; the black inside absorbs accumulated heat. The shields can be easily installed on either a vertical pole, horizontal beam, or a flat surface. The DTR Shields can be used with the following Vaisala products: • DTR502(A) with adapter 221072 for Vaisala HUMICAP® Humidity and Temperature Probe HMP155’s additional temperature sensor • DTR502B for Vaisala HUMICAP® Humidity and Temperature Transmitters HMT333, HMT337, HMT363 and HMT367 and Vaisala Combined Pressure, Humidity and Temperature Transmitters PTU303 and PTU307 • DTR503(A) for Vaisala HUMICAP® Humidity and Temperature Probe HMP155 • DTR504(A) for Vaisala HUMICAP® Humidity and Temperature Transmitters HMT120/130, Vaisala HUMICAP® Humidity and Temperature Probe HMP110 and Vaisala INTERCAP® Humidity and Temperature Probe HMP60