Vaisala HUMICAP® Humidity and Temperature Transmitter Series HMT310 is a compact product designed for demanding industrial applications. It features several probe options for different application needs, and excellent stability of measurement.
- Six models for demanding applications:
– HMT311 for wall mounting
– HMT313 for duct mounting and tight spaces
– HMT314 for high pressures up to 100 bar and vacuum conditions
– HMT315 for high temperatures
– HMT317 for high humidity applications, warmed probe option
– HMT318 for pressurized pipelines up to 40 bar
- Latest generation Vaisala HUMICAP® sensor for excellent accuracy and stability
- Full 0…100 % RH measurement, temperature range up to +180 °C
- Small size, easy to integrate
- Insensitive to dust and most chemicals
- NIST traceable calibration (certificate included)
Chemical Purge Chemical purge helps to maintain measurement accuracy between calibration intervals. It involves heating the sensor to remove harmful chemicals. The function can be initiated manually or programmed to occur at set intervals. Optional Functions The following optional functions are available: several probes for various applications, calculated humidity quantities, variety of mounting kits, rain shield, sensor protection options and probe cable lengths, warmed probe and sensor heating for high humidity conditions (HMT317), and chemical purge for applications risking an interference with chemicals in the measuring environment.