The Vaisala HUMICAP® Humidity and Temperature Transmitters HMT120 and HMT130 are designed for humidity and temperature monitoring in cleanrooms and are also suitable for demanding HVAC and light industrial applications.
- Vaisala HUMICAP® technology with humidity sensor HUMICAP® 180R
- Humidity parameter options: relative humidity, dew point/frost point, wet bulb temperature, enthalpy, absolute humidity, mixing ratio, vapor pressure, and saturation vapor pressure
- 2-wire loop-powered or 3-wire voltage output configurations
- Interchangeable probe (easy field calibration)
- Accurate and reliable
- Resistant to dust and most chemicals
- Optional LCD display
- USB cable available for a PC connection for maintenance
- Wall-mounted or with a remote probe
- Can be mounted outdoors using a Vaisala installation kit and the Vaisala Radiation Shield DTR502B
- Enclosure IP65
- Suitable for cleanrooms and demanding HVAC applications
Interchangeable Probe The HMT120/130 transmitters use a fully interchangeable relative humidity probe. The probe can be easily removed and replaced with a new one without having to adjust the transmitter, which allows for easy and quick recalibration of the transmitter. The probe can be adjusted using one of Vaisala’s portable meters as a reference. Also available is a constant output probe with fixed RH and T output for convenient inspection of the monitoring system and signal transfer line. Available Options The HMT120 and HMT130 transmitters are available as wall mounted or with remote probe. For high temperature applications or where space is limited, the remote probe is ideal. The transmitters come with an optional LCD display, which shows the measurement results of selected parameters in selected units. The parameters are displayed simultaneously at two separate rows on the display.