GMW90 Series Carbon Dioxide, Temperature, and Humidity Transmitters
The wall-mounted Vaisala GMW90 Series CARBOCAP® Carbon Dioxide, Temperature and Humidity Transmitters are intended for demand controlled ventilation applications. They measure carbon dioxide and temperature and have an option for an additional humidity measurement.
GMW90 in brief:
- A flexible CO2 transmitter family with a variety of options and features
- Both analog and digital output models available
- Comes with a calibration certificate
- Easy installation due to well-designed features such as snap-on electronics, dip switches, and display
- Convenient calibration: Choose either a field exchangeable measurement module or calibrate using a hand-held meter or a reference gas bottle.
GMW90 family includes the following models:
- GMW93(D) CO2+T, voltage output (with display)
- GMW93R(D) CO2+T+RH, voltage output (with display)
- GMW93RA CO2+T+RH , voltage output with CO2 indicator LED and display
- GMW94(D) CO2+T, current output (with display)
- GMW94R(D) CO2+T+RH, current output (with display)
- GMW95(D) CO2+T, digital model (with display)
- GMW95R(D) CO2+T+RH, digital model (with display)
Convenient Installation GMW90 Series Transmitters have been designed for quick and easy installation and maintenance. Every model includes a display for easy startup and convenient maintenance. To protect the sensor from dust and dirt during construction and installation, the units can be cabled with back-plate only. Electronics can be snapped on later at an appropriate phase in the construction project. Dip switches make it quick and easy to configure the transmitters.