The duct mounted Vaisala HUMICAP® Humidity and Temperature Transmitters HMD60 and HMD70 are designed for monitoring relative humidity and temperature in building energy management systems.
The combination of high accuracy, stability and reliable operation, make these products the ideal choice for demanding applications.
- Vaisala HUMICAP® Sensor for excellent accuracy and long-term stability, negligible hysteresis and resistance to dust and most chemicals
- Temperature compensated
- Compatible with Vaisala HUMICAP® Hand-Held Humidity and Temperature Meter HM70
- Warranty time 2 years
HMD60/70 series includes the following products:
- HMD60Y RH+T transmitter, current output
- HMD60U RH transmitter, current output
- HMD60T T transmitter, current output
- HMD70Y RH+T transmitter, voltage output
- HMD70U RH transmitter, voltage output
- HMD70T T transmitter, voltage output
Measures both Humidity and Temperature The HMD60 and HMD70 transmitters are available in three models: U for humidity measurement-only, Y for humidity and temperature measurement, and T for temperature only. Fast, On-Site Calibration The accuracy of the transmitters is simple to check using either the Vaisala HUMICAP® Hand-Held Humidity and Temperature Meter HM70 or the Vaisala HUMICAP® Humidity Indicator HMI41. The calibration can be done in seconds with a single potentiometer without disturbing the operation, resulting in great savings both in maintenance time and costs.