The Vaisala HUMICAP® Dewpoint Transmitter DMT132 is an affordable dew point measurement instrument designed to verify the functionality of refrigerant dryers. It is especially well suited for OEM dryer manufacturers.
- Affordable dew point transmitter for refrigerant dryers
- High accuracy ±1°C (±1.8°F) in the measurement range of refrigerant dryers
- Excellent long-term stability – resistant to compressor oil and most other chemicals thanks to HUMICAP® technology
- Low power requirements, 10 …. 28 VDC
- Easy to verify functionality with compatible hand-held meters DM70 or HM70
- Optional LED warning light
- Optional loop powered display, Nokeval 301
High Accuracy and Long-Term Stability The DMT132 provides optimal performance in the operating range of refrigerant dryers. In the measurement range of -3 … 20 °C (+26.6 … +68 °F), where the refrigerator dryers typically operate, the Td accuracy is ±1°C (±1.8°F). The instrument incorporates the proven Vaisala HUMICAP® sensor, which is resistant to compressor oil and most other chemicals, thereby providing excellent long-term stability. Quick Installation and Easy Field Checking It takes just a few minutes to install the DMT132 directly into a dryer or compressed air line through a G1/2″ ISO thread. Vaisala sampling cells can also be used. The loop-powered electronics mean that wiring is easy and power requirements are low. The DMT132 operating voltages can be as low as 10 VDC. Verifying the performance of the DMT132 is easy with the compatible Vaisala hand-held DM70 or HM70 meters. The user can perform possible adjustments with the Vaisala HMK15 Humidity Calibrator.