The Vaisala DRYCAP® Portable Sampling System provides a compact solution for field checking dew point where direct measurement is difficult. Typical applications for the sampling system are metal treatment and plastics drying processes.
- A compact solution for sampling from hot or dirty processes
- Enables measurement from both pressurized processes and processes at atmospheric pressure
- Vaisala DRYCAP® sensor with patented autocalibration function
- Low maintenance need due to excellent long-term stability
- NIST traceable (certificate included)
- See also DM70 Hand-held Dewpoint Meter
Sampling Cells for Pressurized Processes The DM70 can easily be connected to pressurized processes. In addition to direct pipeline installation, a variety of sampling cell options are available for gas sampling. The DSC74 sampling cell is the recommended choice. It has a variety of connection adapters that allow several different ways of installation. The quick connector with a leak screw allows a very fast connection for compressed air lines. Additionally, two thread adapters are available for the inlet port. The DSC74B is a two-pressure sampling cell, which enables measurements in both process and ambient pressure. This sampling cell is especially suitable for dew point measurements in SF6 gas with the DMP74C probe. The DMT242SC is a basic sampling cell. The DMT242SC2 is a sampling cell supplied with welded Swagelok connectors for sampling in a 1/4” pipeline.