The Vaisala HUMICAP® Moisture and Temperature Transmitter Series for Oil MMT330 enables fast and reliable detection of moisture in oil. The MMT330 can be used in on-line moisture
- Three probe types for various installation requirements:
- MMT332 for high pressure installations
- MMT337 for tight spaces with a thread connection
- MMT338 for pipeline installations
- Continuous online measurement of moisture in oil
- Ball -valve installation – no need to shut down the process
- Incorporates Vaisala HUMICAP® Sensor – excellent long-term stability
- Integrated data logging, with over four years of measurement history
- LAN and WLAN communication options
- NIST traceable calibration (certificate included)
For Diverse Applications and Demanding Conditions With a wide variety of probes, the transmitter can be used in lubrication systems, hydraulic systems, and transformers. Indicates the Margin to Water Saturation The MMT330 measures moisture in oil in terms of the water activity (aw) and temperature (T). Water activity indicates directly whether there is a risk of free-water formation. The measurement is independent of oil type and age.
The Vaisala HUMICAP® Moisture and Temperature Transmitter Series for Oil MMT330 enables the fast and reliable detection of moisture in oil. MMT330 series transmitters can be used in online moisture monitoring and as control devices, allowing separators and oil driers to be started only when needed. Proper monitoring saves both oil and the environment. With the MMT330 series it is easy and economical to monitor the changes of moisture in oil.