The Vaisala HUMICAP® Digital Humidity Module HMM105 is an open frame module for integration into environmental chambers and incubators. The modules provide an I2C output for relative humidity (RH) or dew point (Td). The modules incorporate the Vaisala HUMICAP® 180R sensor which ensures excellent measurement accuracy.
- Digital I2C communication available
- Full temperature compensation over the operating temperature
range of -40˚C … +180˚C
- High temperature tolerance, also suitable for heat sterilization
- Excellent measurement accuracy with Vaisala HUMICAP180R sensor
- Detachable probe assembly for ease of installation
- Probe head with M10 x 1 threads
- Applications: test chambers, incubators
Maintenance-free Compared to psychrometers, the HMM105 is practically maintenance free. There is no wick that needs changing and there is no need for a water tank or water pump. Thus, environmental stress screening can be done reliably. I 2C interface for better usability The HMM105 has an I2 C interface for communicating with the incubator’s controller. The HMM105 implements I 2 C slave functionality, with the incubator’s controller acting as the master. The interface can be used to read measurement values and status information, set operation parameters, and make adjustments.
The Vaisala HUMICAP® Digital Humidity Module HMM105 is an open frame module for integration into environmental chambers. The modules provide an I2 C output for relative humidity (RH) or dew point (Td). The module consists of a detachable probe assembly – a probe head with M10x1 threads and a flex cable – and the module circuit board. The probe assembly is 30 cm in length. The module incorporates the Vaisala HUMICAP® 180R sensor which ensures excellent measurement accuracy.