The Vaisala DRYCAP® Dewpoint and Temperature Transmitter Series DMT340 is designed for industrial low humidity applications. Typical applications include compressed air drying and metal treatment.
- Five different probe types designed to meet various installation requirements
- Vaisala DRYCAP® Sensor provides accurate, reliable measurement with excellent long-term stability and fast response time
- Unique auto-calibration feature
- Graphical display and keypad for convenient operation
- Optional alarm relays and mains power supply module
- Integrated data logging with over four years of measurement history
- LAN and WLAN communication options
- NIST traceable calibration (certificate included)
Unique Auto-Calibration Feature The stability of the DMT340 series is due to its unique auto-calibration function, developed by Vaisala. This The display shows measurement trends, real-time data, and measurement history. feature allows the transmitter to perform calibration and adjustment by itself while the measured process is running. If the measurement accuracy is not confirmed, corrections are made automatically. The procedure is so quick and corrections so minor that it causes no disruption, ensuring easy maintenance and high performance. To maintain high performance, transmitters can be sent to Vaisala for calibration. Calibration intervals depend on the application; in normal conditions it is recommended to have calibration performed every two years.