The Vaisala Multiparameter Transmitter DPT145 for SF6 Gas is a unique innovation that enables online measurement of dew point, pressure, and temperature. It also calculates four other values, including SF6 density. The DPT145 is especially well suited for integration into OEM systems.
- First transmitter to offer online measurement of seven SF6 parameters in one unit
- Measured parameters: dew point, pressure, temperature
- Calculated parameters: SF6 density, normalized pressure, dew point in atmospheric pressure, ppm
- Saves time and money across the board, from investment and installation to operation and servicing
- More reliable assessment of the condition of SF6 insulation due to online measurement
- Long calibration interval of years
- Digital output RS-485 with MODBUS
Risk-Free, Greener Solution Online measurement enables gas trends to be followed via a data collection system, making monitoring fast, risk-free, and accurate. Using one instrument for monitoring seven different parameters means also fewer mechanical connections and reduces the risk of leaks. Monitoring is environmentally friendly because there is no need for sampling – no SF6 gas is released into the atmosphere. The Fruit of Experience Vaisala has over 70 years of extensive measurement experience and knowledge. The DPT145 brings together the proven DRYCAP® dew point sensor technology and BAROCAP® pressure sensor technology in one package, providing an innovative and convenient solution for monitoring SF6 gas.