The Vaisala HUMICAP® Hand-held Moisture Meter for Oil MM70 is an ideal tool for the preventive maintenance of oil-filled systems. The water activity measurement indicates the margin to free water formation, which causes severe problems in lubrication systems.
- Measurement independent of oil type, age and temperature – indicates margin to oil saturation
- In-line process checking through ball valve, no need to drain the oil
- Rugged and reliable construction
- Multiprobeoperation; dewpoint and CO2 probes can also be connected
- Vaisala HUMICAP® Sensor – proven field performance since 1973
Connection to PC The optional MI70 Link Windows® software in combination with a USB connection cable is used to transfer logged data and real time measurement data from the MM70 to a PC. Proven Vaisala HUMICAP® Technology The MM70 incorporates the latest generation of the Vaisala HUMICAP® Sensor, developed for demanding moisture measurements in liquid hydrocarbons. The sensor’s excellent chemical tolerance provides accurate and reliable measurement over the measurement range. Speedy Service – Once a Year The meter can be recalibrated by sending the probe to Vaisala Service, or customers can calibrate the instrument themselves using a standard relative humidity calibration. Multi-Probe Operation One or two probes can be connected simultaneously. Maintenance teams can use additional Vaisala dew point or relative humidity probes for other tasks. For example, a dew point probe is ideal for checking the moisture inside washed and dried oil tanks.