The Vaisala HUMICAP® Moisture and Temperature Transmitter Series for Oil MMT310 is a fast and reliable on-line detector for moisture in oil.
- Continuous measurement of moisture in oil with excellent long-term stability
- Proven Vaisala HUMICAP® sensor, over 15 years in oil applications
- Measurements in lubrication, hydraulic and transformer oils
- Excellent pressure and temperature tolerance
- Measuring water activity – ppm calculation for transformer oil
- Small size, easy to integrate
- NIST traceable calibration (certificate included)
- Applications: e.g. monitoring of transformer oil and of lubrication systems in marine and paper industry
Diverse Applications and Demanding Conditions The MMT310 can be used in lubrication and hydraulic systems as well as in transformers. It can be used for on-line moisture monitoring and as a control function, allowing separators and oil purifiers to be started only when necessary. Installation Options The MMT318 has two adjustable probe lengths. The transmitter can be ordered with a ball-valve set that enables the insertion and removal of the moisture probe for calibration, without the need to empty the oil system. The MMT317 has a small pressuretight probe with optional Swagelok fittings. An optional rain shield is available for outdoor installations. Several Outputs, One Connector The MMT310 series has two analog outputs and an RS232 serial output. The output signals and the supply power travel in the same cable, the only cable connected to the unit.