The Vaisala HUMICAP® Hand-Held Humidity and Temperature Meter HM70 is designed for demanding humidity measurement in spot-checking applications. It is also ideal for field checking and calibration of Vaisala’s fixed humidity instruments.
- RH measurement range 0…100 % RH
- Multilingual user interface
- Shows measurement trends graphically
- Proven Vaisala HUMICAP® Sensor technology
- 3 probes, temperature measurement ranges between -70 and +180 °C
- Multiprobe operation; dewpoint and CO2 probes can also be connected
- Displays various humidity parameters
- Sensor preheat and chemical purge options for demanding conditions
- Data can be logged, and transferred to a PC via MI70 Link software
- Rugged and reliable – even in extreme conditions
- NIST traceable (certificate included)
Three Probes to Choose from The HMP75 is a general purpose probe whereas the HMP76 is a long, stainless steel probe especially suitable for spot-checking in ducts. The HMP77 is a small probe at the end of a 5-meter cable. The probe is ideal for difficult-to-reach areas and for on-site calibration of Vaisala’s process transmitters. In addition, the HM70 supports the use of Vaisala’s dew point, carbon dioxide and moisture in oil probes, allowing measurements in several multiparameter applications. MI70 Link The optional MI70 Link Windows® software and the USB connection cable form a practical tool for transferring logged data and real time measurement data from the HM70 to a PC.